Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

Frank and Larry, you took a lot of heat from this forum and elsewhere and I'm sure that many of us heard it from our friends & family that we recommended this stock to.

Well, Frank, Lar and Golden Hope and all of us could very well be having our day in the sun in the months ahead. Calmness is required, emotions in check. Make money.

These results are very good. I've re-read the NR and studied the assays. They are really phenominal. Yes, if those wedges..... well, okay, emotions in check.

I bought some more last week and now I feel like an investor or something, lol. Did I break the jinx ? Has the black cloud faded to white ? And Sum, you're right, great day for flipping. My flips are insignificant, just so you know. But I could almost hear Brent (chauncey gardiner) humming the theme from Flipper........ Thank you GNH.

This of course has caused me to rethink some of my current holdings to move into GNH, but there goes that "calmness is required" thing, so I'll avoid the "kneejerk move" and think this through properly.

Keep up the great work, GNH !

strato-wedge

Jan 26, 2012 07:43PM
Jan 26, 2012 10:18PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply