Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

I've been saying for well over a year that the ETF's are KILLING the gold equity markets and others in which they are involved, and yet the regulators (idiots) have been turning a blind eye to the problem.

I bailed on all my gold equities about 6 months ago, because they were all trending in the same direction, and unfortunately the GNH chart is not unique, it is the norm in the market. I still follow alot of gold equities and haven't decided yet, if and when, I will get back in. Fortunately for you all, GNH has been producing good numbers, and yet unfortunately, the market sucks big time right now, so what does the future hold....?

My best friend still holds his 200,000 shares which he bought in the 60 cent range and I'm actually visiting him at his cottage this week-end, hope we are still friends :)

Here is a strange one, I've done extremely well this year trading. The days of buy and hold for most equities are certainly done. Funny how those days changed over the past 5 years, when the ETF's starting eating the Market.

ABOLISH ALL ETF's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply