Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free
Message: Re: Where is the voting information? I too have received nothing!!

To all shareholders.

I received a call from my friend (and accountant) in Yellowknife earlier this evening:

He has not received any information either: no voting forms: no circular or notifications of an AGM and a special meeting of shareholders ect... ...nothing.

I have not received any information as well.

(between the few I have contacted just in the last 24 hours, we have millions of shares and yet no clear way to vote)

I thought I might just vote at the AGM but now the AGM is not being held in Toronto.

This is what i was refering to as regards to rushing into this vote on such a critical issue. The less time there is for shareholders to prepare, the more likely the board will have their way.

PLEASE message me if there are other shareholders who do not have the proper notifications and voting instructions. I can help by alerting the proper authorities here in Toronto and have the information faxed (or emailed perhpas) or have them call you.

Simply put, we can find the most simple alternative way of voting for those who have not received anything in the mail as yet.

...danny

The following link and phone number will help:

For assistance, please contact TMX Equity Transfer Services:

Mail:

TMX Equity Transfer Services

200 University Avenue, Suite 300

Toronto, ON

M5H 4H1

Telephone:

Facsimile:

(416) 361-0930

(416) 595-9593

Email:

[email protected]

ps: to all shareholders: please make sure you VOTE no matter how hard it may be.
New Message
Please login to post a reply