Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free
So disappointed in the direction this company has gone and continues to go. I, like many, have purchased a large amount of shares at a much higher price (close to .30) and now with the proposed 30-1 split my net worth is only set to move further downward. I understand that the company is trying to bolster the SP to make it look more attractive but it's unfortunate that it's on the backs of the long time shareholders. This 30.1 only gives more room to go down in SP while making the climb back to even ground not .30 anymore but now $9 and I don't see that happening in the near or long term future. At least a 10.1 puts my break even at about $3 which again is a very, very high hill to climb but at least not insurmountable. If I have my way the stock will stay as is and try to build some momentum on it's merits and perhaps I will have a chance to not only break even but if we went as far as production of some sort, even make money off this play. Anyone who thinks we will profit off a split is being misled my our company and it's management. This is not good for any shareholders only for the company's bottom line. SHAME on you GNH for forgetting that it's your shareholders that make you a strong company. GLTA ...we are going to need it. Anasoceles
New Message
Please login to post a reply