Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

ATTENTION MEMBERS: 

Tonight, we're giving our website a serious makeover.  

So if you can't access the site for a bit, don't worry, we're just sprucing things up for an even smoother experience.  

In the event that you experience issues accessing the new site, please clear your browser's cookies and cache. 

See You On The Other Side!

Re: Hey EDGY

in response to by
posted on Jan 26, 2008 06:04AM

ECU is made up of very high grade narrow veins and bulk tonnage ore from Santa Jauna mine called the Mineralized Corridor.  Most of the time and attention by ECU management in the last year has been developing, exploring and verifying the bulk tonnage resource in Santa Jauna mine.  Time was also spent exploring the Roca Negra veins, San Mateo mine and chimneys plus high grade veins, Chicago vein system, San Diego mine vein and stockworks system, Teneras vein system, San Juane vein system.  It's safe to say the bulk tonnage mining potential of ECU is certainly as imporatnt as the high grade vein systems, in fact it's the best of both worlds.

The ECU Valardena property package has 5-6 historical mines and extensive vein systems and the bulk tonnage Mineralized Corridor (Stockworks) was discovered about 18 months ago.  The 1 billion ounce potential outlined by the just published resource inventory and written about by TD Bank analyst is comprised of veins and very large tonnage of bulk mining ore.  This property is simply a jewel box of the highest potential of any discovery on the planet.  It will likely end up much larger than Aurelian (ARU).

Given the areas not yet fully explored like Santa Juana to depth below the presently defined Mineralized Corridor, known additional vein packages not explored, new geo models on Stockworks not yet verified, addititonal chimney's potential in San Mateo, and the 2 skarn systems (actually some evidence of a third skarn system exists), the story will only get much larger over time.

As far as the Blackmont selling, it has been confirmed as a sell order and is now completed with the final cross of over 200,000 shares on Friday afternoon.  It was not shorting and they are out of the way now.  The reasons for the sell had nothing to do with the fundamentals of ECU.

Hope this helps.

New Message
Please login to post a reply