Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

Non-Scientific numbers

posted on Mar 11, 2008 03:45PM

Just came back from a little vacation in Florida whereas the last week was spent at Disney's in Orlando.

Last week was Spring break week in Quebec, and I was told not to go to Disney at that time given the large line up's that I should encounter. 

Well arming ourselves carefully with fastpasses, this would not be a problem right,     wrong,   didn't even need the fastpass.  After speaking with some of the senior staff at the parks, they couldn't recall the first week of March beeing so quiet ever.  At worst, even the most popular attractions were 20 minutes waiting period, no more.

What does this tell me, people are ruunning out of SSSSSS. Call it recession, depression, what ever, I had a great week.  Made every major attraction.

Another point was last Friday morning listening to CNBC (kids were still sleeping so I got the TV) and the job figures just came out, so freaking funny. They were speechless.  they all started admitting that "we're probably in a recession but it will be a very mild one".  Too freaking funny.  

Funny thing is they had a TA expert there (some older lady with awfull lipstick) explain to them how Gold, Oil and Commodities were all heading North, well this didn't bother them at all, but It's when she pointed that the S & P was headed South well, all of a sudden, we were told that this is just TA and it really doesn't mean much.

Like I said, non-Scientific, but just good old fashion common sense.

Later 

New Message
Please login to post a reply