Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

Thank you GWR and Sketch. I guess I blew a fuse.

What I would like to add is, to that which was alluded to earlier, namely that we can feel the pain and angst of many who have seen a drastic reduction in the value of their precious metals stocks over the last year.

I have been a constant supporter of the PMs and ECU over many years and I sincerely would never want to mislead anyone into making an investment error or suffer a loss. I strongly believe in that in which many here do believe...that ECU and the PMs are a valuable investment. We have certainly marched on through the most trying of times to say the least.

I know there are many out there who are having a tough time meeting the financial demands of today...those with families, those who are retired with careful budget choices and future pension concerns, those who may be under extreme duress in their workplace or profession; those who have the burden of illenss ....and many others. Many have lost a great deal in the general markets and I fear they may never recover it. I fear they may be facing a further erosion of their capital.....I hope I a wrong. I am convinced that we will be ultimately successful with ECU and other PMs with great potential.

Over the last year time has been our enemy. I am looking forward to it becoming our friend. I hope all posters here fair well in the markets in the future.

New Message
Please login to post a reply