Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

Well, I will bow to the eloquent answers you already have from Coach, GWR and PIc. The least I can do is give you a few of the unlimited concrete examples contrary to your illegal naked bluff wherein that you state: " BTW, your 'host' of proponents you claim to be on your side of the argument are careful not to use the word illegal."

Here are a few quotes:

Jim Sinclair:

"The prayer that a junior with quality assets has is that the illegal short position is enormous.""The ongoing payback: Banks and their counterparts are demanding of the hedge fund’s significantly higher margins on both historical and present positions. The lenders are becoming the regulators that have to this point been missing. Naked short positions are directly in the lender’s focus. DEMANDING MARGIN ON THESE ILLEGAL BUT PROLIFIC POSITIONS WILL IMPACT THE GOLD SHARE RATIO SPREAD, WHICH WHEN SOLD AS AN OTC DERIVATIVE EXCEEDS THE UNDERLYING SHARE CAPITALIZATION BY ORDERS OF MAGNITUDE.

Six so called hedge funds have gone belly up since lenders tightened the screws."

From John Olagues:

“The bail-out is a great deal for J.P. Morgan, the illegal insider short sellers got a great deal. Bear Stearns stock holders and employees got a very bad deal and the sellers of puts sustained large losses.”This shows, in my view, that J.P. Morgan and the FED were in collusion with the short sellers and put buyers.

No wonder David Kass keeps redirecting Bix Weir to his 2004 CFTC letter regarding illegal silver shorting. As a potential lame duck waiting to jump down the rabbit hole why on earth would he confront the issue? He only has to hope it doesn't blow up before the Paulson deal is done. If orderly means that the commodities are bombed and capped on a regular basis, and that legitimate commodity traders have their profits stolen through illegal market rigging activity, then the PPT is doing its job.

Well, Billid, your new alias does not hide your familiar old tactics. Have fun but please do some research before making "silly" claims. I have always encouraged you to do your research under all your previous alias'.

Or, just stay over at the chithouse.

New Message
Please login to post a reply