Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

Hi Scout:

I don't know who this Turner fellow is but it would be nice if he followed his predictions of total default of contracts and the resulting scenario ("when you can't get your money out the banks, when you can't get your retirement accounts, when you can't cash your cheques. They hope you'll buy their excuse its all because of the flu this had to be, its not our fault. Dont be fooled!!!!") with some advice about what the average person was supposed to do about it. "Don't be fooled" really doesn't do much good.

He wrote this on Thursday and predicted the time of the WHO announcement to the minute for Friday. I haven't heard any newscasts since - have force majeure announcements started showing up all over the world? If his predicitions come about he will look like a very wise person I suppose but if he is wrong I hope someone will take him to task for carelessly prediciting panic in the streets. Force majeure is, in my experience, the very last thing a reputable business wants to be involved in so lets hope only disreputable ones try to use it and then maybe we won't be fooled.

New Message
Please login to post a reply