Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

Very nice work Argoz, you clearly get it!! I can 99% guarantee you the debt will be rolled over with IIG like it has been numerous times in the past, they love the interest rate. The company however doesn't love the interest rate so much and now that operational circumstances have changed so much to the positive side and getting more positive on a consistent basis, expect this debt to be re-newed at a much lower interest rate providing ECU with more available cash to operate with on a quarterly basis. I also note that there are only 3 more mineral concession payments (property payments) and this will free up US $2 million per year for other purposes. Both measures will have positive impact in the next year or so on cash.

Of course as you note revenues are increasing quarterly and I also expect this improved performance to continue. Although there is still work to be done yet, all things considered this is an improving picture, in my view, which is what we want to see and expected to see given the positive progress on the production side the last few months, the corner having been finally turned.

New Message
Please login to post a reply