Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free
Message: time to buy not sell, don't let the cartel banks actions frustrate you out

The COT report this afternoon came out very bullish and I'm sure it got nothing but better since Tuesday so the bottom is very close if not already in. HUI down 11 of 16 days and probably at or near bottom for this correction. I bought PM stocks the last 2 days on the weakness and will buy more next week given the COT report and HUI action. This is a time to buy not sell but I know the bankster boys have been very effective at wearing people down and painting the tape, the very thing that Sinclair and Embry, et al. have warned about for years.

This bull market in precious netaks has years to run higher yet and the precious metal stocks best days are ahead not behind no matter the recent corrective actions. The one phase of any bull market you don't want to miss is the blow-off phase as it's the most profitable by far. I will never be shaken out until this phase is well advanced and that is somewhere in the future.

New Message
Please login to post a reply