Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

It occurs to me that the people on this forum may well have a total in the tens of millions of shares of ECU stock.
I can see most of us rejecting a buyout at current price + 30% almost unanimously. The problem I fear is that, with this ridiculous low share price, the offending take over candidate could buy millions and millions of shares while he/they continue to manipulate the SP to keep it as low as possible. Given the worthless SEC and canadian counterparts, manipulation is not only not punished, it is highly profitable to the point of being encouraged.
It would be an interesting fight. I think management, value oriented share holders and thousands of Midas followers would be a big group to over power if it comes to a share holder vote.

Personally I would hope to have a good number of ECU shares and not some small piece of some low integrity, giant, conglomerate where the management parasitically siphons off a huge % of corporate profit and the share holders don't even get dividendds.

New Message
Please login to post a reply