Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

Life is really very simple, until you involve politicians. Then it eventually becomes impossible!>>>

Why then to have politicians at all? Why to have the state, eh? The situation that gets you so depressed is called "imperialism." Not the imperialism of conquest, although we have this one as well, but as the monopolistic stage in the development of capitalist system. It's objective. You cannot go back 100 years to some kind of farmstead idyll that had never existed in the first place. Politicians are the only ones who save this system because that's their job to take care not of you, me, small and big guys, who pay them (bless their hearts!) but the System as a whole. Fascists, like Faber, Beck or Schiff, preach the invisible hand of capital and the end of "entitlements" as a cure for everything. But people are not the sheeple that is going to quietly die away. They fought in the 30s for SS and the rest of the "entitlements" and got them. This time they are not going to stop at this. The place I live in is awash in guns and restive. I see how people change and begin thinking clearly. Americans are getting radicalized with amazing speed. Most of them have no gold or shares. The Army is 80 percent kids from poor families. They are not going to defend the "sacrosanct property" from their starving folks. So let's better pray for "those politicians" and hope that their thieving ways will prolong you and my comfortable existence... If they go we are all finished.

New Message
Please login to post a reply