Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free
Apr 25, 2011 03:47PM

If I am correct a lot of markets aren't trading today. So low volume should be as expected. What I don't understand with ECU doing about a half million in trading we should have seen at least a little boost. Then again the American banking cartel are getting ready for the attack which is coming sooner than later.

Inflation is what will run the exchange right now. I mean one CNBC analyist claimed it cost them 30.00 for a drink and a sandwich in Brazil! Wow! Talk about a change in global trading. Meanwhile as silver continues its rise watch out for a big day in gold ahead. I also believe that any food commodity is about to hit us hard. Hope all of you have been saving food. I can't see gas not hitting 5.00 plus a gallon by the end of May and that will be the straw that broke the horses back. I say this because we don't have many camels in the U.S..

Then the unenjoyment figures. This one I came up by myself after a lengthy phone call about a fax machine problem. First our call was sent to India. No results so they sent us to the phillipines. Then it was sent back to India who sent it to Mexico. Now mind you this is a Heward Packard machine so that's American right.?Well 5 employees with no answer from three different countries on a American entity. Are they compiled in the employment records for the company based on what company is employing people?

Well if that is true our official unenjoyment rate should be closer to 35 to 40 %. Only makes sense since data compiled from each companies quarterly sheets have to show a record of people working for them. I got to say I am know longer going to look at just silver and gold. I'm going after pennies and nickels to. We are about to cut down the last tree to make fiat money that is all there is to it.

And with it costing almost .04 cents to make a penny out of CLAD and a nickel at almost .09 cents you wonder how they can keep this up. That means for every penny spent the government is losing 66%. And these guys are math geniuses? Now look at a penny before 1982 which is 95% copper. And Nickel although isn't hardly nickel at all is still a bargain if you hold on to it. And then finally the quarter after 1964. It is made out of almost 75% copper how is it possible to make these coins at these prices?

I don't have a figure at this point but at the rate of return to make coins we could pay ,[guessing] 10% of the debt ratio alone. Even the banks are getting smarter. For awhile they wouldn't even want to take your change. Now they have machines in the office to collect what you have. You don't think this is not a flight to try and get back some metal losses? Back up the ships is what China is going to do as well other countries. This is an alert. Someone is going to get smart enough to go after the metal in these coins and I'm not taking a wild guess either.

Think about this please. The Chinese don't have rules to not melt down coins beneficial to the economy. You can't melt pennies or nickels in the U.S. But I wonder? Can you melt down quarters with 70% copper in them? This was a day of wondering about these happenings and math ideas. Hope I gave someone insight. Peace>

New Message
Please login to post a reply