Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

"Then you factor in the results of exploration efforts since 2006 and you start to really wonder how it is possible that ECU is trading under $1 a share..."

Great post Lute, but the most important factor that you missed is the FTD or fail to deliver rate. Yes, it is possilbe to track that if the company was to put forward the effort.

Another junior I have decided to fight for the shareholders after discovering their FTD rate for March was 69%. In recent talks with the principles of the company they indicated that they are making progress. It takes a large effort and have hired people to track every trade. They are working closely with the authorities, but couldn't reveal any details to me.

News on production on milling is going to help things here for sure, but not to the extent we're hoping for until this FTD is dealt with.

I've been here since 2003 and the ole stockhouse days of Tommy P and believe that we will eventually win this war and that's exactly what this is.

cheers.

New Message
Please login to post a reply