Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

I have criticized ECU management for not protecting share holder (us owners of the company) interests. I have done what additional research I could and as a result I extend my thanks and appreciation to ECU management for taking what action they can to address the issue.

"ECU’s stock also appears to have received excessive pressure from trading patterns which appear designed to suppress the stock price. Management considers this to be a serious concern and is in discussions with legal counsel regarding the nature of this activity and potential recourse.

One of the largest shareholders has been meticulously and laboriously keeping track and recording the market-making activity in this stock for about 4 years, at least. Eveyone of us with decades of trading experience have evaluated this data and it is unequivocally illegal manipulation, likely in conjunction with a rogue blogger who operates out of Peru. I even believe Citadel Capital, the Chicago-based hedge fund may be the lead perpetrator. Having said this, the shareholder referenced above has filed several complaints with the regulatory officials in Canada – I have seen some of these complaints – and of course the complaints have been arrogantly and summarily dismissed. It is beyond absurd but not unexpected given the corrupt nature of the regulatory bodies governing both Wall Street and Bay Street in Canada."

Given the plethora of tools currently in use by the criminal elements who would see all things PM reduced to totally out of favor investments, I doubt that there will be any instant positive result. They (the filth) manipulate the price of stock directly while at the same time use psychological tools to turn the ignorant away from understanding the value of precious metals.

It is great to see ECU management take a leadership role in resisting the flash traders, naked shorters, algorythmic tape painters, propaganda machines, etc. If more and more managers of mining companies start taking proactive action they may get more people and miners motivated. The politicians who look the other way may start to notice that there are, in fact, many voters interested in a return to free markets. Politicians are nothing if not cowards and will do anything to stay in office.

Thanks to ECU management for their action! I have tightened the grip on my shares and took advantage of this outrageous bargain of the last week to solidify my position!

New Message
Please login to post a reply