Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

AND, we have all heard of the hedge fund shorties, but only twice have I heard the name of one of them mentioned, and one of those times it was only a suspected hedgie.

With all the diatribe and gnashing of teeth about these lowlifes, why haven't we heard any real proof of who they are. Let's hear some names, CEOs, directors, etc!! Let's shine the flashlight under the fridge, and see what scurries out.

I believe that some are playing the ratio spread as Thomson describes, but not so many as he would have us believe. There are thousands & thousands of juniors, mids, and majors, and I don't care what digitally deviant programs you use, no one can track all the information necessary to successfully short them all...ALL THE TIME!!!

The ETFs and ignorant mainstream investors are our biggest problems. The algos probably just prowl the TSX most actives and biggest gains/losses for their day-to-day pickings.

So lets see some faces on you-tube or something. You can practically watch someone taking a leak in their own bathroom with google earth these days, so why not the hedgie criminals and crooked regulators. Lets get up close and personal with the scumbag hedgies.

N

New Message
Please login to post a reply