Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free
Message: Re: .IIROC; Halt: Golden Minerals Company, ECU Silver Mining Inc

Golden Minerals has a few exploration assets in Mexico and a flagship project in Argentina that is extremely high grade. The company is sitting on about $100 million in cash. I know some of the management team and it would absolutely make my day if there is some kind of transaction pending between this outfit and ECU. I do not own any AUM at this time and have not heard if they are indeed halted in a relationship with ECU, but it does get my attention on a Friday and I hope the stocks are halted until Monday before the news is issued.

Monday is COMEX op-ex and I suspect the metals will be under pressure all day as a result, as traders roll over to the next front contract month, and the Cartel is on hand to ensure the metals do not rise above the short expiry they have leverage to. Just another day in the manipulation scam but next week should see the resumption of the uptrend. I was hoping that the $36 silver and $1550 gold levels would hold up but obviously we do not have enough buying firepower yet to take on the Cartel. It looks like July is going to be the launch pad.

cheers!

mike

Jun 24, 2011 10:07AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply