Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

Things are getting quite desperate aren't they...for the leveraged shorts...and the non transparent naked shorts. I believe there is panic about. This is a most egregious example of such by a powerful "entity" in deep trouble....23 million shorts on SVM and how many naked shorts???

Now imagine, after all the discussion here and examples of proof offered by such excellent posts from Silverbull, ESL and so many others...with respect to clandestine activities taking liberties with ECU trading for years now...what would happen if someone sent a complaint on certain nefarious bank/fund activities to the OSC on the same. Well, you would get a form letter asking for documented proof. So the very institutional watcdog paid to protect the little guy, wants the him/her to provide them with proof. Amazing!!

I'll bet that the "SVM charade" will be very embarrassing for the "complicit by ommission" OSC...at this very time being "watched" by certain powerful insititutions with much to lose.

Ladies and gentlemen, I believe we are seeing cracks in the cartel hull. Should be quite an exciting time this Fall! The big rats seeing water damage for the first time may want to avoid sinking by plea bargaining. Can you see the law frims lining up to launch potentially lucrative class action suits. We'll probably be seeing adds in the papers soon.

I'm looking for AUM t go nuts now that the green light has been given.

New Message
Please login to post a reply