Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

Numerous stopes already being mined from will automatically convert from inferrd to M&I and I would expect a very high conversion rate for the balance of the Inferred resource of ECU. I have been told by management many times that the level of confidence in the Inferred resource is very high and in fact a significant percentage of the existing inferred would be classified as M&I by many other mexican Mining companies.

From a personal perspective, I have seen all the detailed maps and information as well as been in the mine and visually seen many of the key areas of development, it's for real , very very real indeed. To see it is to be very impressed and I might add that anyone who has taken the time for a site visit always comes away impressed. I have seen numerous mining operations and ECU is bigtime for real. Those who question the resource have never visited the site, this is 100% for sure. BTW, it took the Golden Mineral guys about 5 minutes to know this was a seriously significant jewel box and then only a few hours to visualize a plan of development to exploit what to date has only partially been exploited, the difference being they have done it numerous times (built mining operations) and can access the capital without breaking a sweat.

This might also be a good time to mention that I have discussed the various projects that Golden Minerals brings to the table with someone who has visited a number of their project sites. Let me just say they were very impressed with the project development to date and the exploration potential and they don`t impress easily.

I still feel strongly that the merged entity has huge upside growth potential even if the market today slapped the stock around. I bought a few thousand shares today to add to my position.

New Message
Please login to post a reply