Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

"For whatever varying reasons, the core stick around this place and this stock."

I have a good theory on this... it's like the first season of the show "Lost". I didn't understand what was going on, I didn't totally get the actors, but it was a compelling story which you just kept thinking would blow everyone out of the water when the revalations and explanations were revealed.

Week after week, show after show... the mysteries piled up. You needed to know the answers.

Year after year, I watch this company make various progresses. True it is often 2 steps forward , 1 step back... but the fundamentals are just so solid and it gets more an more compelling. So perhaps I (like many) keep waiting for the penny to drop. For J.J Abrams to reveal all and for the stock to hit the 100 dollar mark it deserves.

At the moment I would never, ever contimplate selling at this point. It's bad investment mentality apparently to say I am 'too deep in the red', but heck I am. The last 6 months in particular have been brutal to my bottom line. I think most of us think we know (or believe) this price has nothing to do with AUM and it's just a bad enviornement, manipulation etc. so we're patiently waiting (some more patiently then others).

I don't know. I've stopped prediciting and am just a big fat bagholder of silver, gold. AUM, SXG and SLW. I backed my horses and am waiting for the finish line. Perhaps I will rip my tickets up in frustration, but of course I expect to finish and win the cup.

Soul

New Message
Please login to post a reply