Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

(The following email submitted to Exec. VP--Jerry Danni)
If you watch the trading of AUMN today, amidst a strong breakout in the metals, it is crystal clear that some entity is capping the stock.
The feeble 10 cent increase with silver up $1.23 is sufficient proof in itself. The stock should be up nearly $1/sh. on that metal breakout.
However, further indication is apparent in the “offer” sizes throughout the day.
A moment ago, after the stock had backed off from $9.59 down to $9.50, it began to climb again. Suddenly, a 5000 share offer appears at 9.54 vs a 100 share bid at 9.52.
Rarely do we see an offer of this size. Immediately afterwards, the stock ticked down to 9.52 (100 shs) moving the quote down to 9.51 X 9.53 and 5000 offer size re-appears at this lower price of 9.53. Needless to say, the stock cannot/has not been able to break that barrier and we continue to drift lower despite silver climbing to the high for the day, now +$1.29/oz.
I don’t know whether this is tied to some algo/computer program but I would sure like a market maker to explain this ridiculous suppression in what should be a rising market.
ECU shareholders saw this counter-intuitive activity for years and it would be helpful to get some answers and express our disatisfaction.
Silverbull50
New Message
Please login to post a reply