Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

"My Dear Extended Family,

Today has been interesting in a perverse way. I have heard from every gold short who knows my name. I have heard from every weak gold holder that knows my name yelling for help. This time I cannot answer all the incoming communications. Nobody could.

A month ago I got over 3500 incoming emails in less than three hours. The shorts exulting by email really cannot expect an answer. Even the weak gold and frustrated gold share holders cannot expect me to assuage their pain one at a time. The reason is it is always the same people pushing the panic button.

If you cannot stand the heat you must get out of the kitchen.

If you can stand the heat, I firmly believe we will prevail and be rewarded in shares and gold itself."

..... Seems he's noticed the same trend. I think today was the low personally, but I'm not a price watcher. Yes I have a very long way to go before I am back evens on my shares, but no I am not panicking and it's not arrogance, it's confidence. I never put money into this that I didn't believe I could afford to lose, not that I do expect to lose it. Perhaps this makes me a 'pumper'... but I really don't care about the labels you wish to apply. I am simply a regular guy who thinks that shares like this, and precious metals is an insurance policy against the horrific explotion in debt and the unravelling of the worlds current economic system.

Best of luck to all, I do wish we have much better times ahead. Until then, I personally will simply ride this out no matter which way the wind blows price wise... fundamentals are fundamentals.

Soul

New Message
Please login to post a reply