Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

Silverbull50,

Your point taken and thanks for the response. Would be great to see some rational outcomes and Gold/Silver stocks reflecting valuations connected to the devaluation of fiat currencies and regulated markets to prevent insider extorretion/external manipulation but I haven't seen anything but calamity for the average retail investor since first investing in ECU in 2006. Being that the fundamentals for appreciation of precious metals and ownership in mining companies with the goods has continued to get stronger over this entire period (since first buying physical silver in 1982 for that matter) I have become just a little jaded and confounded at my sizable losses. But, hey, I still have my silver from 1982 and forward I use as door stops and as an occasional exercise program to move around, and who knows, perhaps AUMN could be revalued higher by a factor of 4 and I would sell at break even some day. But with it taking a gazillion shares purchased to move the price up a nickel and 10 shares sold to move it down a dime, along with all the other crazy trading realities, I am not holding my breath.

BTW, I may be jaded and pessimistic at this point but nobody is getting my shares for less than my sizable investment and they are not for loan per my broker policy.

DFIN826

New Message
Please login to post a reply