Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

That was intelligent and well written GWR. I have not accused you of anything, just to be straight about it. You have stated that you have never shorted ECU/AUM. How would I know that without asking or making that assumption, which you have clarified to the negative. I thought, erroneously I guess, that you had mentioned that you had had some communication with AUM management or directors in the last year or so. I acknowledged that you have posted a lot of information which we both agree is from qualified, credible sources ... moreso than any other here.

As for the naked shorting, it starts with futures markets as we both know, so it is not a conspiracy … it is acknowledged by many of those whose articles you post. So we agree to that I think. I can’t disagree with most of what you say and I know you have much expertise that is valuable. Feel free to say whatever you wish with respect to my posting record. I have been guilty to a fault supporting ECU and trailing off as AUM took over and the vagaries of the dark side of the PM markets slaughtered us. I only blame myself for my ‘follies’ as you put it … basically agreeing with all that Bill Murphy and his associates ad peers believe, so I am hardly alone.

With respect to your expertise in trading and your professional career, I can only assume that you have more acumen in market machinations than lay people if you are working in it.

As you stated, I too … “have little insight into who you are, or were, or are now but I have talked to people with a view on this but it's not for public consumption or discussion, it's private.”

So, I can only wish all shareholders of AUM the very best in the future in their entitled return on their investments, or a rewarding return on investing in AUM hitherto.

New Message
Please login to post a reply