Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

Notice that last year and then this year as well, on April 15th a major precious metal takedown. Easy to read the tea leaves, if you can read the minds of the desperate, paranoiac and sociopathic elites. This all has to do with tax time and the May rollover of the stock market. Many people wait until April 15th to add to their IRA accounts. So much capital is entering the market on April 15th. By taking down metals hard, they make sure to sway the decision making process of the average investor so that none of this money gets allocated into precious metals and all this money goes directly into the bloated and rigged stock market.

Also, this is a warm up for the coming “Sell in May and go away” event that happens before each summer. Stock market returns on average about 7 percent from November to April and less than 1 percent average from May to October. So many insiders and large investor take it easy and remove money from the markets over the summer. Why not enjoy the Hamptons instead of working hard for a pittance? Better to vacation and get all rested up for more criminal activity in the fall. Anyway, this exodus of money has to go somewhere. They want this money moved into bonds, treasuries and other “safe havens” - and not into the collapsing “risk asset” of precious metals.

In a dictatorship, tyranny is applied from the top down. It generates fear, oppression and hate. When the hate outweighs the fear the dictator is deposed. In the U.S.A. today, the tyranny is applied from the bottom up. You are fed misinformation so that you can pick any candidate, product, investment, lifestyle or job you like - as long as it is the one that they want you to pick. The bottom 90% suffers silently on a steady stream of government lies and no hate builds up because you are taught that if you are not doing well, it is your own fault for not following their plan. That is why dummies that have no imagination at all and follow the “plan” got 30 % from stocks while gold investors were spanked hard last year. Behavioral finance…. brought to you by our friend Larry Summers. You think you elect your government and you think that you chose your possessions – but the imprint of their influence on your brain is much stronger than can be imagined. That is why the NSA is so busy – they envision a virtual world completely divorced from the effects of natural law – one that they control absolutely.

In their psychotic dreams I say ! I personally added 5,000 bucks to my IRA and bought more AUMN, SGRGF and USGIF with it. Remember though, Metal is better because eventually all paper assets will burn. Every week that they hold down metals and elevate the stock market gives me more time to accumulate more Government Sachs subsidized cheap metal. Thanks cretins!!!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply