Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

Don'tcryforme, I don't have any in depth knowledge of the mining industry or equity markets but have tried to read as much as I can over the last several years to try to get smarter and reverse some of my devastating "paper" losses (well over 100K in AUMN). I haven't been posting because I haven't felt I am in a position to offer anything helpful but I do want to let you know I very much appreciate you and the few others who are sharing your knowledge and posting substantive material pertinent to AUMN and the precious metals sector. Someone excitedly shared the ECU story with me in 2006 and I began following the board, talking to investor relations, etc... The most outrageous part of this journey was when I had to pay a significant tax gain from the merger of equals. Current events seem to indicate we may actually see a turnaround sooner than later but after hearing the "cry wolf" for so long I'm starting to question if there really is a wolf or if the wolf will die of old age before anyone ever sees it. Take care and thanks again. Dfin
New Message
Please login to post a reply