Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

Interesting question on timing and opening the mine again.  I have added some AUM shares back in December whent he usual tax loss stuff was going and into market weakness for metals.

I expect the company will want to be extra sure that they won't have to put the mine on care and maintenance again so will be cautious.  In  the meantime they have added significantly to the resource base with other very interesting properties on top of the long ago very attractive resource calcs for Velardena and El Quevar.

In my view the renewed junior cycle has begun last year and this will be a 4 to 5 year process and maybe even longer if gold/silver do what I expect they might in coming years.  First peak for the juniors is still a couple years off but historically it's a good one providing many 10 baggers and ounces in the ground matter more than they have last few years.

My point is this is a two prong story with a new productions startup somewhere north of $20 to $24 and major ounces in the ground story plus we still have the backing of Sentient so the public traded float is small compared to many stories making this probably a fast mover when conditions finally get right which they will.

New Message
Please login to post a reply