Golden Peaks Resources HUB - AGORACOM

Drilling about to restart at La Fortuna, 1st resource calc being worked on

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

2 new press releases available - some thoughts

posted on Apr 08, 2008 04:48PM
Upon 1st glance, the 2 releases appear to be largely posturing and in some ways they are, but they also contain some interesting information; updates worth paying attention to. Here is a quick brief.

1.> Cerro Delta will not be drilled this fall season (SA fall); what this means is that they could not get up there with everything else that was going on and properly manage the program. I am told they had access to additional equipment and crew for Cerro Delta, so that wasn't the hold up. Cerro Delta can be done with reverse circ drilling equipment, so it isn't just a redirection of equipment from Cerro Delta to La Fortuna.
2.> There is a 3rd rig at La Fortuna; more importantly though, I am told there is a quality crew to run it. That had been a big part of the issue with 3rd rig potential before this. This will be winter drilling (I'm sure that's why there is availability), but we are in a position to be able to go year round now and that puts us in better shape than most juniors.
3.> The ML is being drilled; this is the 1st time that the ML will be drilled, by anyone. There is a lot of interest in this part of the property; however, it was going to take a great deal of work to get the appropriate access roads and such in place to get a rig in there; that has obviously now been dealt with. There have been significant samples and such in the ML previously, drilling there has quite substantial potential - remember, this is just another zone in the La Fortuna "district" and can be run/managed from the existing camp, which is a big benefit.
4.> There are nearly 1.4 million options being issued; although they are being issued to insiders/staff, they are also being issued to consultants; since there has been very limited use of consultants, to the best of my knowledge, I suspect this may indicate the start of things on the market side. Interestingly enough this potentially equates to a very small financing at $1.40, but without the burden that comes with a standard financing, where warrants are issued, not just shares. It opens the door for them to get creative in the North American retail market.

I am not suggesting that these NR's present anything that is truly earth-shattering, but I do expect them to be wind up being indicators of things heating up, not just placeholders for another 3 months of a stale market. I suspect we will "finally" start to see a better flow of news; some of which I suspect has been held up by the positioning being done with the warrants expiring and the need to review the strategic business plan as a result.

Salut,
Leigh McBain
New Message
Please login to post a reply