Welcome To the Goldstone Resources Inc.HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Good morning all..

It's great to see some others now have started thinking about what the real future value is here in this vast area project.

My question is to the person with the happy 2 dollar selling thoughts.

If this project has the future ability to climb to a 2 Dollar Stock price, going forward .. why sell ?? Could it not increase even further ? It certainly could ... and should.

I believe, if it has 2 dollar legs (which it has ), we would be better sending it off to a gym and be trained for the real future marathon run, that is headed for.

I also believe, this huge project, left for a few years without any buyout(s), could have a value, far in exceess of what many now see..

As Patrick says with his vision.. that we have only began to scratch the surfaces here.

I can plainly see he has a good perception as to what this could actually become in the future and just perhaps ..even.... HE MIGHT BE SURPRISED.

He certainly has the ability.. as he has clearly demonstrated with Guyana Gold..and I suspect he now formulating, along with the others, as to the starting plan .

Not being part of this project.. with the opportunity at hand ,.. is unbelievable at best.... IMHO

This no doubt will end up being somewhat of marathon going forward, when considering it's size and scope , but for those of us that have the ability to stay the course ...

WE WILL FIND THE GOLD

NO DOUBT ABOUT IT..

How's that for a forcast ..." FREEDOM "?.

New Message
Please login to post a reply