Welcome To the Goldstone Resources Inc.HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Neil, your question is a good one and is actually several questions all wraped in too one. I know you will think my answer is a cop out but it is difficult to say with certain what is going to happen with so many things that can go better than expected or worse than expected, but I will start with the second part first and your target price of $1.50.

To answer your question "I'm just trying to get to $1.50, what would you say the chances of that happening?", I would say I don't know.....But lets look and see where I am coming from.

As you provide no time line to when you wish to reach this target I will assume you mean within the next 6 to 12 months. I start by looking at the price of gold and all the issues that can affect its price. On a seasonal basis Gold historicaly is weak through the winter months and picks up in the spring but really gets going in the fall through to December. So that is one factor that can hold back all share prices of all gold companies but even more so for junior explore Co's. Then there is all the worrie (Noise)of future inflation, fiat currencies, soveriegn debt etc etc .....all of wich can affect the price of gold and gold stocks. I can not predict what will happen with all the noise surrounding gold, but that seasonal factor is quite a good predictor and most gold stocks trend side ways to down during this period.

Next I look at the company so lets look at GRC. Because this company does not make money we have to look at its plan to grow value and the successes it has had to date. I will not list them all here but I will say that I like to look at the progress a company makes or the plans it has to increase the value of the enterpriseand as an investor do I think the plan is viable. (I would suggest here that any potential or current investor that is unclear on their plan go to the GRC, RMK, and ONT websites and read all the information there and do not forget SEDAR, Canada's depository of company reports and fillings). After researching out the company's plan I look at how well they have executed.

Lastley I look at the chart and how the stock has performed. Here I see all the technical signs of a stock that has some "work" to do. First the sp is still trending down. The fast (21 & 50 day) moving averages trending well below the slower or 200 day moving average. I also see alot of trading in the 80 to 90 cent level over tha past year. This might be an area of resistance for the stock. In the last few days though with the latest press release we have seen the latest down trend start to appear to have reversed, only time will tell.

Now back to your question of a sp of $1.50. Unless we see something big, (Bonaza grade results, take over, gold hitting $2000 etc etc...) this stock will probably trade sideways to down from here over the next 3 months or so. Once the sp starts to rise it will hit alot of resistance in the 80 to 90 cent range. We could still be there 6 to 12 months from now.

With all of that said IMO this company will overachieve over the long term. Do I think your price can and will be achieved....YES!!!. Its the when that I can not put my finger on. I do know it will most likely be after several announcements that show strong progress, and that takes time. I feel very strongley that if GRC continues to meet with the same level of success it has already achieved the share price will eventually be much higher than your target.

I know I have rambled on here and my apologies for straying a little, but it just seems to me that alot of us are looking for the instant gratification that comes with a single news release and fail to look at the whole picture and when the sp goes down we pull out the conpiracy theories and start bashing. ("In the junior mining world, shareholders are looked upon as nothing more than second class citizens" or "It's too bad that you have no choice but to put your trust in someone that looks like he doesn't care"). Let me finnish by saying that we can not take these things personaly, when you start to do that you are thinking with your emotions and that is always bad and usually results in a loss.

I hope that help a little.

Cheers

Fish

New Message
Please login to post a reply