Welcome To the Goldstone Resources Inc.HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Message: NEWS: New Zones Discovered at Hardrock, Continued Success at Depth...

Some times fellow investors...some of you worry me...LOL. I have said all along this is going to drift a while before any big movement in SP. I am of strong belief that the .90 cent level will be strong resistance. As for weather it can go to zero... (NeilDiamond please stay away from open windows), I think that there is always a chance that it can happen, we just have to look at how close Teck got to zero. Remember its all about the money not what is in the ground ...But back to the question of building value. We started out with two companies, one with a tiny bit of gold and wha I think is fairly up to date mill all permitted and needing little update, the other with some gold but no mill. Now we have one company with that same mill all ready to go or soon to be and we are moving in on over 750,000 oz's of gold. I would say that is building value so I wonder how big the reserve has to get before a fire gets lit under this stock? Any guesses.... Mine is three million plus

New Message
Please login to post a reply