Welcome To Gran Colombia Gold Corp (GCM.TO) HUB On AGORACOM

Frank Holmes: "the most undervalued pure gold stock in the GDXJ ETF."

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Besides being undervalued, I am not aware of any pending news that could shoot our price up so a little patience here may pay off. The 10 day sma is crossing the 30 day sma. If we cross it, it could be an impetus to move us higher but if it does not, then the 30 days could act like a roof and we will bounce lower. 38 is solid support. The 200 day sma is at 81 and that will be the next big target technically.

Should be a good week next week to tell the underlying strength of this stock. Anonymous was our biggest buyer again yesterday, they have been a solid net buyer for the last few sessions. Yesterday they bought almost all their shares before 11am at an average of 47 then sat back as the price drifted lower. RBC was the big seller yesterday.

Many of my gold plays have moved off their bottoms last week along with the POG. Hopefully, this trend continues from our very oversold situations!

Have a great weekend!

Glorieux

New Message
Please login to post a reply