Great Panther Silver Limited

Fastest growing primary silver producer in Mexico.

Free
Message: Great Panther Silver Says Measures to Reduce Risk of COVID-19 Not Impacting Mine Operations in Mexico, Brazil

Great Panther Silver Says Measures to Reduce Risk of COVID-19 Not Impacting Mine Operations in Mexico, Brazil

posted on Mar 20, 2020 04:29PM

2020-03-20 04:02:55 PM ET (MT Newswires)

04:02 PM EDT, 03/20/2020 (MT Newswires) -- Great Panther Silver (GPL) said Friday that its new measures for its operations and offices in light of the COVID-19 pandemic have so far not impacted its operating mines in Mexico and Brazil.

The company added that there are no confirmed or suspected cases of coronavirus across its corporate offices and mining operations.

The company has imposed travel restrictions and suspended international travel at all of its operations and offices and has launched supervision, monitoring and response plans to reduce the risk of COVID-19 exposure and outbreak. It has also implemented health screening of any local contractors, visitors and employees, when appropriate.

The company's Coricancha Mine in Peru is under care and maintenance with some limited mining and processing campaigns to assess a restart of operations, in accordance with government-mandated restrictions in response to COVID-19. The mine is not material to the company's operations.

Great Panther Silver noted that it will continue to assess the effectiveness of business continuity measures implemented to minimize and mitigate any potential impact of the pandemic or restrictions imposed by local governments that may occur on its operations, supply chain, commercial and financial activities.

Price: 0.2800, Change: 0.00, Percent Change: 0.00

New Message
Please login to post a reply