Welcome to The Grid Metals Hub On AGORACOM

Focused on Exploration for High Value Palladium Deposits in Canada

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Grid Metals

I own physical platinum, but not physical palladium. However, I've made a substantial "call option" bet on palladium through a junior mining company called Grid Metals (GRDM/MSMGF). This situation is actually quite incredible! At .21 CDN on GRDM, the company has just a $7M US market cap. Yet, they already have more than $2 Billion US in nickel, copper, and PGM resources in the ground at their legacy Makwa Mayville project (past PEA stage).

But now the torque in the story is going to come from drilling their East Bull Lake palladium property, and they're starting in less than 2 weeks! The targets on this property are HUGE. A massive validation for me to get involved was when Grid landed David Peck as the new VP of Exploration in Q1. He was instrumental in building up the Lac De Iles mine at North American Palladium that they sold for $1B CDN in December, making him a highly coveted free agent.

I conducted a Zoom webinar with CEO Robin Dunbar and David Peck last week about East Bull Lake. They have a lot of data, and have conducted significant MT surveys, geophysical, and surface work earlier this year to firm up targets for this initial program. Peck breaks down the similarities to Lac de Iles' geology in the webinar, except he believes that East Bull Lake could be 5-6 times larger!!!!

The drill bit will test their theories, but I like the assessment from one of the top geologists in this space! It seems like quite a high probability that we'll see some very strong intercepts on this first go around (4,000 plus meters). If so, it could blow the doors off of this little company's share price. Plus, the backstop here on risk is their other assets, which have real value already, and major leverage to nickel especially.

Check out their updated investor presentation here:

https://gridmetalscorp.com/site/assets/files/5137/2020-05-grdm-cp.pdf

New Message
Please login to post a reply