Homestake Ridge - British Columbia

In 2011, Homestake Resource reported an updated mineral resource estimate, (NI43-101 compliant) of 191,000oz gold and 1,350,000oz silver indicated plus 530,000oz gold and 13,470,000oz silver inferred at a 3.0 g/t AuEq. cut-off in two separate deposits.

Free
any
Jan 03, 2010 09:51PM

Re: any

in response to by
posted on Jan 04, 2010 01:16PM

Hi Skier,

I had thought that the split-off of BVG/Bravada shares was supposed to have taken place Dec. 31 - I just had it pointed out to me in conversation that this date was the "date of record" for the split (with shares of Bravada going to holders of BVG as of the date of record) but that the actual vote on this is scheduled for Feb something (altho' it seems a no-brainer...there is interest in the Homestake property...and the company wants to keep going as an explorer). What I find curious is that no-one here (or on SHouse, for that matter) has talked about this much.

There has been some discussion about a number of drill cores (that may have been assayed already) for which results have yet to be released. As this is material info, I had expected the results to be made public already.

Do you - or maybe anybody else out there - have a better perspective on any of this?

Thanks,

El D

New Message
Please login to post a reply