Welcome To The Iberian Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

PRESS RELEASE FROM MARKETWIRE

Iberian Minerals To Release Second Quarter Results And Host Conference Call

Monday, August 08, 2011

TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - Aug. 8, 2011) -Iberian Minerals Corp. (TSX VENTURE:IZN) today announced that the Company's Q2 financial and operating results will be released on Tuesday August 16th, 2011.

A conference call regarding the results will be held on Wednesday, August 17th, 2011 at 8am EST.

Conference Call Information:
Participant dial-in number(s): 416-340-2217 / 866-696-5910
Participant pass code: 8240702
Conference Call Replay:
Dial-in number(s): 905-694-9451 / 800-408-3053
Pass code: 1475310

The conference call replay will be available until 11:59 p.m. EST on August 21, 2011.

For further information on the conference call, please contact the Investor Relations Department, or visit our website,www.iberianminerals.com.

About Iberian Minerals Corp.

Iberian Minerals Corp. is a Canadian listed global base metals company with interests in Spain and Peru. The Condestable Mine, located in Peru approximately 90 km south of Lima operates at 2.2 million tonnes per year producing copper, and associated silver and gold in a concentrate. The Aguas Tenidas Mine is in the Andalucia region of Spain approximately 110 km north-west of Seville and operates a 2.2 million tonnes per year underground mine and concentrator that produces copper, zinc and lead concentrates that also contain gold and silver.

New Message
Please login to post a reply