Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM

The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

Free
One suggestion. Its very foolish to try to replicate something that a global consulting firm is already doing. Instead of creating something from scatch, why not waste your time and try to calculate the ore body that GCR already has in 3D. Be aware however, GCR is accused of only finding iron instead of nickel (by unqualified individuals that is). Should their ore body be iron instead of Nickel, the market cap would be many times greater I would think. Since iron is worth much more than nickel. My time is worth a bit more and I'll gladly wait for the professional reports with patience. IMO all we really know is that there are 300 plus drill holes with lots and lots of nickel showings. That tells me the reports should be very good and therefore a good read for the entire Shaw Dome to learn from it.
New Message
Please login to post a reply