Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM

The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

Free

Boys and Girls

posted on Oct 16, 2008 11:19AM

While I'm suspicious of Minvest's comments I'll take the high road and assume he means well. No matter what your investment is we ALL have two things in common. One we're invested in the Shaw Dome and it needs to succeed. Two All of our investments and everything else out there sucks right now. So there's no real winner in a nuclear war is there.

We tried this before and it failed as people tried to imply certain things on another company. Whaler and Wanderer have done a good job policing the junk todate but obviousely can't do it all.

I for one won't bother posting any facts on the LBE site, and if the LBE fans can stay off ISM, all should be fine.

Sorry if this sounds like a poor impression of Whaler, but maybe if he too can stay off LBE's site would help too.

Now lets all have a group hug and keep crying until these markets get some sence of balance.

New Message
Please login to post a reply