Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM

The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

Free

What you got a hardtime for is that you saw this particular lead director as just that someone to take lead from. We see the guy as our habitual seller of stock and not alot more.

As I said back then, if you want to watch insider activity all you will get from him is possible how often he buys groceries.

Keep an eye on the real insiders and when they do something tell us if I don't pick up on it. You know the real decision makers.

In case you missed the sarcasm, I asked fellow shareholders what we might do without our insdier should he have been ousted. LOL

God the guy introduced us to practically a new year low selling 20K shares. Need 15 grand pretty bad I guess? As Blue stated he got stiffed by selling early as the stock was well above the dollar mark days later.........

Not to be too hard on our seller as he had backed off his habit for some time. There are likely worse bouts of selling out there, as evidenced by the use of the anonymous button in my days of watching

New Message
Please login to post a reply