Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM

The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

"I would agree that the Micon Report will have a nominal effect on the SP. There is no rush to get this out to the market. Unfortunately the ISM shareholders are for the most part (for now) dependant on the current ISM Management Team to mazimize the return on our investment. This could take years...and likely will. The Micon Reports will validate our investment but will not create an immediate return for shareholders.

stones"

I disagree, This report is about the only bullet this company has left wrt Langmuir and parting with Metal Mines as people imply.

To say that the long awaited resource calc will have minimal to no impact on stock price blows me away. Its about the only reason many of us have been here for 3 or more years. If this doesn't maximize our return on an investment in a company who ultimately is an EXPLORER I don't know what you think will later Stones!! Shall we blow the rest of our money here on Langmuir proving up the resource, defining the ore body blah blah blah? Does Micon need or require another 10 km of drilling core.

Factor in the fact that this company and it's leadership have never been good at promotion. What is the top reason for anyone either hanging on to these shares or having a new investor want to be buying in today? Tell me that!! Read the recent investor page and see what they decided were reason to be investing in ISM. Tell me about the pending reports they mention.

What is the company known for? What doe the company do?? Why invest? How about the folks who are placees from the $6.50 days what were they told and what do they see happening?

What has been the effort to promote the stock? A recently updated website is possibly the only fresh effort that I know of. Yearly PDAC's are BS.

As for no rush to get this piece of the Shaw dome to the market then what is there? When and why would it ever be rushed? What are we waiting for 25 dollar nickel again? We waiting unitl evrybody around us has some cash and then we can sell it for fair value? Timing the metal prices? Hell what is it? What do you see that push RM off the pot here?

Curious to know what Clarus is onboard for?

The pending resource calc will put value on whats in this land we have been drilling for so many years. Unless we are about to go into the mining business I don't see an explorer who simply wanted to prove up resource and flip to a miner hanging on here. The speculation of what our share is worth turns much more into a tanglible that will be seen in the markets the minute Micon releases the report. You can't tell me that if it was known that there is so many tons of ore and it's worth this much , and it costs this much to mine and it has this much recovery rate etc etc that you would not see it reflect in the market promptly?

Tell me what the "magic rabbit in the hat" will be if this long awaited and highly anticipated 2 yr in the making report does not nudge the investment and or mining community?

PS Coming up on 4 weeks with no news.How's that for raising awareness and unlocking and enhancing shareholder value??

By the way Stones, I don't think its staying under a buck for long IMHO..good luck

New Message
Please login to post a reply