Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM

The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

Free

Guys,

Exercising options and selling shares are 2 completely different things. There are a ton of reasons for an exec to exercise. Perhaps they are planning an internal change and every board member wants extra votes........they could be short on cash ( salaries were down this year ) and are in need of money.

In terms of the project as a whole, I have to say that I am cautiously optimistic. The micon report gives us an indication that we are sitting on a massive resource.......they wouldn't have said it if they didn't believe it imho....micon is also an extremely conservative ME firm, so they're estimate could be skewed to the downside.

We have enough cash to complete the drill program as well........ I honestly cant see why people are selling this. It REALLY compliments the whole " buy when others are selling " theory. Just because THIS calc missed expectations does NOT indicate that we don't have what was thought originallly........ it just means Micon needs more "proof" to state it publically. Theyre name is on the line.

New Message
Please login to post a reply