Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM

The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

Free
Message: Re: News: Inspiration Mining Provides Update on Ursa Major Matter- Pls help me

Crusty, heres my weak attempt to answer your questions. Just opinions so take it for what its worth. Plus I'm trying to gain brownie points from Whaler. He would be impressed that there are post here in his absence.

First, yes, I didn't think shareholders votes were required to raise capital at anytime. I don't think ISM shareholders got to vote on their mass dilution to raise cash some time ago.

"Someone else from moving in"? Well lets face it, running a petty mining company pays management good income. Sort of like being a Senator in Canada. Great annuity with little accountability.

What does UMJ have that ISM wants? My guess is a real company and deflection of what Langmuir will not provide. UMJ could extend that annuity income for a very long time. Much greater than when ISM's cash runs out IMO. Runs out or milking? Which ever you prefer.

Where is ISM's focus? Focus? In my opinion, on the bank account. I would bet Mr Miller has not been to the Langmuir/Timmins area in a many moon. Mr Stewart most likely has never been. Just a guess.

WE SEEK SAFE HARBOUR

New Message
Please login to post a reply