Welcome To The Integra Gold HUB On AGORACOM

Integra Gold is a Canadian company focused on production planning for its high-grade Lamaque South project in one of Canada's premier gold producing districts, the "Valley of Gold," Val-d'Or, Québec

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

I suspect that if drilling at the Triangle zone reveals what's thought to exist this stock won't be at .07 for long, these Lamaque holdings are a natural extension to CMM's holdings, not to mention the fact that underground access already exists to many areas of KLA's targets from CMM property.

From the KLA 43-101:

Now, if drills have success drilling off the T zone i believe Finsky/Peggy at CMM will be salivating especially if Hughes can get the inferred for the property up to the Million oz level, I believe current estimates are around 250,000 oz cut and 375,000 oz uncut at .275 oz/ton in the inferred cat just from the #10 vein and #4 plug. There were 2 drills on the property, question is are they still there poking hole? Managements being quite quiet on this one. In the Smartstox interview They alluded to possible ramping the #10 vein paralell zone area for 15 to 20 million dollars, more dilution going forward to raise this expenditure, is it worth is it? IMO if and when they do go to the trough they should use the funds on the T zone and #4 if anywhere. jmo. Might be time for Hughes to get together with Finsky and discuss a buy in.

New Message
Please login to post a reply