Welcome To The Integra Gold HUB On AGORACOM

Integra Gold is a Canadian company focused on production planning for its high-grade Lamaque South project in one of Canada's premier gold producing districts, the "Valley of Gold," Val-d'Or, Québec

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

ATTENTION MEMBERS: 

Tonight, we're giving our website a serious makeover.  

So if you can't access the site for a bit, don't worry, we're just sprucing things up for an even smoother experience.  

In the event that you experience issues accessing the new site, please clear your browser's cookies and cache. 

See You On The Other Side!

ron,

Interesting info, especially the Figure showing the cross-section of Sigma and Lamaque and the target area of 1 x 1 km below the 1000m (the second link. This is not surprising since this seems to be the intersection of the 2 deposits. What's surprising, at least to me, is the potential deposit outside that box. This is a large chunk sitting on top (on the left side) of that 1 x 1 km box that ICG failed (deliberately?) to mention. Or, perhaps, form prvious drilling results they have enough info to decide that there is no need to do any further drilling in that area. If that depost is also available then the additional tonnage of high grade stuff from Sigma deposit could be quite substantial, say another 700m above the 1 x 1km box. Using 3400oz/m Au content 3400 x 700m = 2.38Moz Au? from this spur from Sigma heading South toward Lamaque.

Just my speculation.

GH

PS: What about the potential deposit below 2000m (open for another 1000m)? Perhaps, another box could be drawn below the 2000m level. The size could be larger than 1 x1 km (say 1.5 x 1.5 km) since the two deposits seem to be diverging after the intersection at the centre of the 1 x 1km box). I am speculating that the body of the elephant is just below the two front legs.

Questions:

- Are they planning to use the old shafts (Sigma down to 1100m and Lamaque to 1850m)?

- What is the red dot (near the surface) on the pilot hole?

- They pilot hole would intersect the deposit near the bottom. Are they planning to collect samples from the pilot hole drilling?

New Message
Please login to post a reply