Welcome To The Intigold HUB On AGORACOM

Building long term shareholder value through the acquisition and exploration of mineral properties.

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

hi ismore;

1)I beleive this project will be economical. I had spent some time looking at things a bit ago, and to be honest, have forgotten most I looked at in specifics. Chart 12 is surface samples and they are not too shabby. There are trench results further in that report that are good too. The mineralization at surface appears to spread in places, BUT there are several good size structures on the property that are gold bearing. I have heard rumors in the past when SLI held it, that it had potential to be a multi million ounce gold deposit. Once the new drilling gets going on this property, I will be doing more work and posting it here.

You also have to remember today that a 1g/t average gold grade is giving you a minable resource in most instances. I suspect the average grade of Chart 12 is around a gram, so that is good. This stock is an excellent investment with only 18 million shares out and a building portfolio of some excellent optioned properties.

Sorry, thats not directly answering your question, but its the best I can give at this time. Quick glances at samples,sp and the shares outstanding was enough for me, to say its good without doing extensive DD.

2) SLI, I was told, doesn,t fool around when an optionee doesn,t appear to be doing the required work of an option agreement. I,m not sure what the case was in this instance, but it does say that SLI terminated the other agreement. It appears, in a release made by Amarok, that they wished to retain this property, but SLI pulled the plug. That tells me that Amarok must have thought the property had potential and wanted to pursue further exploration.

New Message
Please login to post a reply