Welcome To The Intigold HUB On AGORACOM

Building long term shareholder value through the acquisition and exploration of mineral properties.

Free

I can't comment on the Ttagit deal since the company has not yet provided much detailed info on it. However, I would expect and remain hopeful that they will do so shortly as the original rumour suggested that Ttagit was going live sometime this month. Considering there appears to be a number of other companies in this space already, I will be curious to find out what makes Ttagit stand out from the herd.

Also I am quite surprised that we still don't have any results from the exploration work on their Chance E claim thus far. Lori mentioned publicly several times about the trenching program etc that was going on there shortly after the acquisiton but we never heard further. Actually while I think of it, has there ever been any exporation results issued on any of their properties since IGD went public?

Well I guess the current financing needs to be closed first and then I can check back in the fall.

New Message
Please login to post a reply