Welcome To The Kimber Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Creating value through Exploration and Development in the Sierra Madre of Mexico

Free
SH, Involving Jim Puplava's input regarding Kimber I would refer you to two articles. Following are their titles and web addresses where you can read them in full.  So as you can see, he does have meaningful input regarding the operations of the company.  As you may or may not know, Mr. Puplava already owns, personally, more than 5 million shares in Kimber, not an insignificant amount. I would be very, very, VERY surprized if he was not taking part in the upcoming financing and buying more shares.  Nothing is for certain, but I see the odds of Kimber going into production eventually for either themselves or a large miner that buys them out as being very, very good.  Are there micro issues? Certainly.  But such is the case involving any meaningful endeavor.  The issues themselves often are of little importance, because they exist everywhere.  Of importance are people's abilities to overcome such issues and get the job done.  This may sound trite, but it is not. Keith Barron is fond of pointing out that, involving the gold sector,  the "low hanging fruit" is essentially all gone.  It's not a matter any longer of stumbling over a gold nugget and yelling, "Eureka!"  Sean Boyd at Agnico-Eagle is correct in saying that in times ahead, most mines will be made and not found.  Great achievements in the gold mining sector in years ahead will not just depend on good geology, but on good business sense and the ability and vision of the people involved. Read the following articles and you will start to understand that Jim Puplava has not only a keen interest in seeing Kimber succeed, he also has a tenacity and the intelligence to help see such a process through to the finish.  Here's something else you might not know, however. Puplava is a master of surrounding himself with very capable and intelligent people. He has created essentially a master mind group of individuals around himself that he can go to quickly for relevant input and wise counsel.  More than a few of these people are intimately involved with Kimber.    Barring some unforseen disater, Kimber will have a mine.  The only issue now is time.  Keep in mind that management's primary focus might not be so much right now getting a mine up and going right away as it is on proving up another 2-3 million ounces out on the property, a very real possibility.  They'll have drills back out on the property in a few months or sooner to do just that.   There's a lot of gold in the Sierra Madre. A Lot!  Hope that helps, SB

Puplava Requisitions Special Meeting of Kimber Resources to Replace Board of Directors and Install New Management.www.thefreelibrary.com/Puplava+Requisitions+Special+Meeting+of+Kimber+Resources+to+Replace...-a0154009703

Kimber Resources and James J. Puplava announce proxy contest settlement

www.advfn.com/news_Kimber-Resources-and-James-J-Puplava-announce-proxy-contest-settlement_17484935.html

New Message
Please login to post a reply