Welcome To The Kimber Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Creating value through Exploration and Development in the Sierra Madre of Mexico

Free

Re: Gold Show this weekend private message sent by Sitting Bull

posted on Feb 28, 2008 10:01AM

Windridge,

The big question you ask is essentially, "How do I know Puplava knows what he's doing investing in Kimber?"  The answer is, "You don't."  That doesn't mean that you can't.  Interestingly enough, Jim Puplava recently interviewed Marc Faber on his show and referenced a quote Dr. Faber made in a recent issue of the Gloom, Boom and Doom Report. That quote being: "Those who have knowledge don't predict. Those who predict don't have knowledge."  This quote is attributed to Lao Tsu and of course, coming from the ancient tongue can be translated in a variety of ways.  It has also been phrased, "Those who say don't know, and those who know don't say." In other words, if Jim Puplava really knows what he's talking about, it's going to up to you and me to figure it out, because he can't tell us.  In the words of the venerable Steve Jobs, "You either get or you don't get it."  But the "getting it" or not getting it, really depends on us.  What we read, what we study what we hear, our life experiences.  Maybe you'll never be able to convince yourself that Puplava knows what he's talking about. Don't invest in Kimber then. If you win, you won't know why and subsequently you'll lose whatever you won.  And if you lose, you'll be mad at Jim Puplava for talking you into it. I know this answer doesn't speak directly to your questions about Kimber.  But really, it does.  Try to see what he's seeing as best you can.  Invest according to how well you see.  SB  

New Message
Please login to post a reply