Welcome To The Kimber Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Creating value through Exploration and Development in the Sierra Madre of Mexico

Free

I agree with everything you said I feel after yesterday that there is no point being in the gold market I know the medal is up but the hold mining sector is a joke. You have stocks like AUY that should be well north of 20+ good company's like KBX and MFN that look like gold is at about 150 and we have no inflation at all!! I don't want to go off topic but I am really at the point of being beyond totally pissed off. Everything that makes scense fails in this market. MAybe we should just go long WB and WFC and be done with it.

Then you see reports that read "oil falls the most in 17 years" well hell that would be big news if oil was trading at 10 dollars but it is only about 10% down big deal!!! Our news media has gone well pass the point of no return. If anyone watched some of Paulson on capital hill it was like moving the deck chairs on the titanic.

I am trying to keep the fail but I must say this is one very stressed out and pissed off gold bug.

New Message
Please login to post a reply